Players 2,359 344
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,252,691 861
Generated 656,375 25
Captured 1,190,864 31
Bred 6,405,357 805
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Altonaux (an interactive story)
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 1/7/2019 at 11:24 AM Post #1
(If you are already part of the one in the Games forum, it's still going to go on)

You wake up in a dimly-it camp. You're lying on the ground, on a woven mat. There's a campfire nearby, with a boy crouched in front who seems to be roasting something on some long skewers. You look left and you see several other people on similar mat. You also see a girl with long hair next to you, watching everyone. She notices that you're awake, and everyone else seems to have just woken up too..

"Oh good, you' lot are finally awake. You all were out for 2 whole days, and that's quite a long time."

You then notice you're covered in bandages. And so is everyone else.

"What happened?" you hear someone ask.

The girl glances around nervously. "Um....it's kind of a long story.....let's just say that if it weren't for us, you'd all be dead or in the dungeons of a castle right now."

"Um....okay. And who are you?" someone else asks.

"Oh, call me Cathy. That boy over there near the fire is Alex, and Liam is the one over there.." She waves her hand at a small boy near the other end of the mats.

"Dinner's ready." Alex announces. You almost miss it, his voice is so soft.

"Alright. Can you sit up?" Cathy asks you.

You pull yourself to your feet with some help from Cathy, and you join Alex and Liam, who's just appeared from somewhere in the forest surrounding you along with the other people, at the fire. Alex passes around enderwood berries stuck onto the ends of skewers.

"So tell us about yourself." Liam says as you enjoy your dinner.

Please fill out the form below if you wish to join:
(max of 3 characters)

Name:
Personality:
Other:

My characters:
] (sorry, I copied this before I revised the form, use the form above, thanks)

Name: Cathy
What you look like: Long black hair,, emerald eyes, medium height. Wears a blue coat over a purple blouse, black leggings, and brown boots with blue and purple accents.
Personality: Sarcastic, sweet, protective of others.
Other: She has a pet owl named the Professer, and she loves to read and gain knowledge

Name: Alexander (Alex)
What you look like: blonde hair (has a cowlick), blue eyes, medium build (taller then Cathy), wears a similar outfit to Cathy except that his coat is brown, his shirt red, and his boots are brown. Instead of leggings he has some kind of jeans.
Personality: adventurous, daring
Other: He's on the run for some reason.....

Name: Liam
What you look like: Blonde messy hair, brown eyes, short build, wears a black jacket, a grey shirt, black jeans, black boots with silver tip.
Personality: quiet, creepy, seems to live in his own world.
Other:Don't mess with him.

(BTW, this is the first time I'm hosting a roleplay, so sorry if things get confusing. ALso, I don't have pictures for my characters, but you're welcome to add them if you want. )
Edited By Orca2whale on 1/9/2019 at 3:39 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.